Features & Benefits
1. High thermal stability.
2. Protection from the most severe weather conditions.
3. Superior lubrication.
4. Good for high speed driving on motorways and town.
5. Extended oil drain interval.
6. Easy starting in extremely cold and hot weather conditions.
7. Stable oil pressure and high viscosity Index.
8. Maximum shear stability.
9. Reduce fuel consumption and exhaust emission.
API: SM/CF, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
VW 502.00/ 505.00, MB 229.1/229.3
PSA B71 2300, Renault RN 700,BMW, JASO MA 2.
Density @ 15 °C, Kg/L
Kinematic Viscosity, cSt
At 40°C cSt
At 100°C cSt
Apparent Viscosity -25°C
Flash Point, COC, °C
Pour Point, °C
TBN, mg KOH/gm
MAG SILK SPORT X 10W-40 is a high performance synthetic multi-grade gasoline engine oil
manufactured from high quality blend of base oils and selected additives to formulate a multi-grade oil
for most recent technology gasoline engines. It has recommended for all modern gasoline engines running
in severe conditions, specially designed to meet the requirements of the most engine manufacturers.
Recommended for petrol engines with normal four-stroke valve and turbo types .
MAG SILK SPORT X 10W-40 is recommended for all gasoline engines, for vehicles are operating
under severe conditions, all year in the city and motorway. It is also recommended for use in modern
gasoline engine where the manufacturer recommends SAE 10W40 oil.